Welcome to the industry’s first Temperature Assurance Packaging (TAP) Certification Program developed by Sonoco ThermoSafe’s ISC-Labs in partnership with The Packaging School, Dr. R. Andrew Hurley, Assistant Professor of Packaging Science at Clemson University, and an advisory panel of pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, logistics providers, and industry experts. This program provides two levels of certification courses: Fundamentals and Professional.
Participants completing the ISC Labs Temperature Assurance Packaging (TAP) Certification Program will understand the fundamentals and advanced concepts of temperature assurance packaging so that they can:
- evaluate different TAP solutions as they relate to the needs of their company,
- contribute knowledgeably to conversations regarding temperature assurance packaging, and
- guide their organizations in implementing TAP solutions.
Fundamentals Course – $399
- This self-paced, online course offers participants a systematic approach to developing a foundational understanding of Temperature Assurance Packaging.
- It is designed for any person seeking to learn or review TAP fundamentals and prepares training participants for entry into the Professional Course.
- A “Certificate of Fundamentals Course Completion” will be awarded to training participants that successfully complete this course
- Enrollment in the Professional Course includes access to the Fundamentals Course
- This one-day, live and interactive training course conducted by conducted by a diverse team of industry experts to provide hands-on instruction. Please see upcoming training venues below.
- The Professional Course aims to coach the participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package (TAP) including considerations with regards to regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design.
- A “Certificate of Professional Course Completion” will be awarded to training participants successfully completing this course
- We also offer private sessions of our Professional Course. Click the ‘Contact Us’ link to get in touch and learn more.
If you have any questions or concerns about our TAP Certification Program, please Contact Us. Thank you.