MAY 16, 2022
Online Webinar: Packaging Design Considerations for High Volume Frozen Applications
The live webinar has passed, please access the recording below.
Frozen temperature-controlled packaging solutions date back to some of the earliest solutions within the ‘cold chain’. Traditionally, most frozen applications revolved around preformulated bulk material or diagnostic specimens. The COVID-19 pandemic marked a significant change requiring vaccines to be distributed in high volume and at deep frozen temperatures. The industry lacked the infrastructure for local vaccine storage and packaging solutions were challenged to streamline pack out procedures. During this session our learnings and insights will be shared.
- Evaluating packaging insulations and refrigerants for frozen temperatures
- Dry ice safety, handling and design best practices
- How does a frozen solution scale from low to high volume?
- What can be done differently with system design for ultra-low shipments?
- Key to success: a well-defined User Requirement Specification (URS)
Speaker: Jonathan Popo, Project Engineer, ISC Labs