Thermal & Distribution Testing
Thermal testing is performed in ISC Labs state-of-the-art thermal test chambers located in greater metropolitan Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL facilities. ISC Labs provides optimized and elegant temperature assurance solutions and is a valued strategic partner of their clients.
- Most extensive testing capabilities in the industry.
- 18 walk-in thermal test chambers capable of maintaining temperatures between -30°C to 60°C with humidity up to 90%. Each chamber is capable of holding up to four standard pallets.
- Comprehensive industry guided test reports that conform to FDA, USDA, and HACCP guidelines.
- Testing procedures and reports conform to cGMP and EU standards.
- ISTA certified lab following a cGMP based methodology, conforming to PDA technical report 39 and ASTM standards.
- Data acquisition equipment calibrated to NIST traceable standards to ensure data integrity.
- Continuous improvement employed to keep up with standards. Regular customer audits used to improve the system.
- ISTA Procedures: 1 series, 2 series, 3A, 3E, 3F. ASTM, UN/IATA, and other procedures are available upon request
- ASTM Procedures: D4169 and most common