Why the Pegasus ULD?
Transporting bulk quantities of pharmaceuticals and vaccines just got a whole lot more economical and efficient. That’s because the Pegasus ULD has landed – the first passive Unit Load Device (ULD), pioneered by Sonoco ThermoSafe. It’s a unique selling proposition, specifically for the Life Science and Healthcare community.
Qualification and Cold Chain Services
For support with Qualification, please contact Customer Service or an Account Manager at Sonoco. We are ready to help you make the switch today. Whether you are an experience organization with air freight container rentals or new to this type of technology, we have a team available to make this process easy for you.
How to Lease a Container with Us?
- Airline, Freight Forwarder, Integrator, or other (Lessee) can establish a Master Lease Agreement (MLA) with ThermoSafe
- Login to ThermoSafe Connect for processing Lease Requests and Lease Management
- Container release at a Sonoco Station in Serviceable condition, and pre-conditioned (Start of Lease)
- Container return at a Sonoco Station (End of Lease)
How do you Access the Pegasus Fleet?
- MLA holders can either contact Customer Service for assistance, or login to ThermoSafe Connect directly and submit a Lease Request
- Non-MLA holders can contact Customer Service or an Account Manager at Sonoco for assistance, an alternative option would be to complete a Contact Form
- Exporters/Manufactures/Suppliers can contact Customer Service or an Account Manager at Sonoco for assistance, an alternative option would be to complete a Contact Form. We also encourage you to contact your preferred Logistics Provider so they can reach out to us directly instead
How can you Leverage the Power of Data?
- For access to our Telemetry Services, please contact Customer Service or an Account Manager at Sonoco for assistance